COVID 19 SERVICE UPDATE:
Traditional Chinese Herbal Formula:
Online appointments, send a WhatsApp text to (0034) 662 260 128
Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture:
After ten great year’s practicing acupuncture in Barcelona, the service is now currently closed for relocation. Ruth will be reopening in Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain. Please contact for updates or check back soon.
If you are looking for an urgent acupuncture session because you are having an IVF cycle, please feel welcome to WhatsApp text to 0034 662 260 128 for details of other English speaking practitioners in Barcelona.
A huge thank you to all the clients from the last decade in the city!
Details of new arrangements for the acupuncture sessions will be published as available.
What can I expect from my appointment?
– A full consultation using Traditional Chinese Medicine principles
– Hygienic practices according to strict Professional Codes
– Individual tailored treatments
– Clothing is not removed except to access areas used for treatment
– Adequate ventilation
– Both you and the acupucturist will need to wear masks covering the mouth and nose at all times during the face to face session
– Hand gel available
– Adequate ventilation and room cleaning time between each client
Please note acupuncture is not currently available
Online Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine consulations 40 euros
Why do you work with Chinese style acupuncture
One of the most researched, studied, observed practices worldwide
Known for its unique approach and results
How does acupuncture work?
- We look to track the changes that happen compared to the first day you came in
- Points used change according to your condition and your individual progress
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine, tried and tested guiding principles determine why you have your problem, from the ‘inside out’
- A body of theory and applied experience always help us to understand which points are going to give you the best results
How many sessions do I need?
- This does vary between patients
- Discussed before beginning, and at any time during your course of sessions
- For Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture: a course of 6-12 once a week sessions is recommended for optimal benefits
How does it feel?
- The response again varies between patients
- Sensations of a pleasant, warm, relaxing feeling are very common
- Limbs may temporarily feel a little heavy
- It has also been known for acupuncturists to find patients have drifted off into a light sleep
For all enquiries and appointments,
speak to Barcelona acupuncturist Ruth Westnidge in confidence: