Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture:
@ ZenHarmony Centre,
Calle Mástil, Playa Honda,
By appointment – all enquiries
WhatsApp text (0034) 662 260 128 / email [email protected]
Traditional Chinese Herbal Formula:
Online appointments, send a WhatsApp text to (0034) 662 260 128 to find out more.
After ten great year’s practicing acupuncture in Barcelona, the service has now relocated to Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain.
A huge thank you to all the clients from the last decade in Barcelona city!
What can I expect from my appointment?
– A full consultation using Traditional Chinese Medicine principles
– Hygienic practices according to strict Professional Codes
– Individual tailored treatments
– Clothing is not removed except to access areas used for treatment
– Adequate ventilation
– Both you and the acupuncturist will need to wear masks covering the mouth and nose at all times during the face to face session
– Hand gel available
– Adequate ventilation and room cleaning time between each client
Acupuncture: 65 euros each session
Online Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine consulations 40 euros
Why do you work with Chinese style acupuncture
One of the most researched, studied, observed practices worldwide
Known for its unique approach and results
How does acupuncture work?
- We look to track the changes that happen compared to the first day you came in
- Points used change according to your condition and your individual progress
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine, tried and tested guiding principles determine why you have your problem, from the ‘inside out’
- A body of theory and applied experience always help us to understand which points are going to give you the best results
How many sessions do I need?
- This does vary between patients
- Discussed before beginning, and at any time during your course of sessions
How does it feel?
- The response again varies between patients
- Sensations of a pleasant, warm, relaxing feeling are very common
- Limbs may temporarily feel a little heavy
- It has also been known for clients to have drifted off into a light sleep
For all enquiries and appointments,
speak to Lanzarote acupuncturist Ruth Westnidge in confidence: